Thursday, July 25, 2013

Saas course logo

I'm not gonna lie to you. A week ago I didn't  even know what "Saas" meens and had never heard the word "Agile" before. Why did I enroll in a Saas class then? Well , I knew one thing, this course was about developing software for the web. That was enough to make me excited!

I have only taken (and successfully finished) one programming class before (see this article) and the language it used was python. I know nothing about Ruby which is used in this class. This can be a minor problem if I was an experienced programmer, but I'm not. So I have to learn Ruby fast to keep up with the class and do my homework in time. Also, I enrolled late and have only five days until the due date for week 1 's  homework. So how am I gonna make it? Interesting question, I think. And I know the answer: work, work, work ! And don't panic! There is no time to be anxious so let's get to work!

One good thing is that I am currently on my summer vacation so I can dedicate the whole day, if needed, to study for the course. And that is what I'm doing!
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed